Offer ABOUT THE OFFER
1. Pay with PayPal and get Rs. 50 instant cashback on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 10 to be eligible for the offer.
2. Offer is valid only for first time users/ first ever PayPal transaction in lifetime and can be availed once per PayPal user.
3. Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
4. Cashback will be credited in user’s PayPal account, 6 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
5. Offer period from 1st August, 2019 till 31st October, 2019
6. The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Select PayPal at checkout.
2. Pay with (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover) Debit/Credit card at checkout.
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 10 to be eligible for the offer.
4. Create a password of your own choice and continue with payment.
5. Cashback will be credited in user’s PayPal account, 5 days after successful transaction with PayPal.
6. You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback in your PayPal account.
7. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
8. The eligible cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
9. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
3. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
4. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
5. The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
(b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
7. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at all.
8. In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of
9. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will I receive the cashback? I have not received my cashback yet.
When you choose to shop with PayPal, we have your back every step of the way. Your cashback is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,
a) You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
b) You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website
In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.
2. Is the Offer valid for international purchases?
Currently this offer is valid only for Indian merchants. However, we will keep you in the loop regarding offers for international merchants.
Cashback incentives can only be redeemed within 60 days of the date of award. Also, don’t forget to check the expiry date of the cashback in the award email.
4. Is it possible to transfer the offer to another user? No. The offer is exclusively for you.
5. Can the offer be used by users with PayPal accounts from other countries? No, this offer is not applicable to users with PayPal accounts in other countries
6. How do you apply the PayPal cashback to your purchase?
PayPal cashback is automatically applied as discount, with the purchase without you having to manually apply it. There is no cash out and payment will not credit your funding instrument.
7. What happens if the purchase value is less than the PayPal cashback in the account? We only deduct the purchase value from the cashback amount. You can use the remaining cashback for your future eligible purchases.
8. Can the PayPal cashback be returned if the underlying booking (booking on which cashback is redeemed) is cancelled?
Certainly! PayPal cashback can be returned under the following situations. Do give these a careful read.
I. Case 1: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 through Funding instrument (FI). and the ENTIRE purchase is cancelled:
• User gets INR 80 in the FI and INR 20 as PayPal cashback (if the offer is still valid)
II. Case 2: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 FI and the PARTIAL purchase (INR 50) is cancelled:
• First preference given to credit back to FI. In this case, INR 50 credited to FI and no credit of PayPal cashback
III. Case 3: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 through FI and a PARTIAL refund (INR 90) is issued:
• First preference given to credit back to FI followed by PayPal cashback. In this case, INR 80 credited to FI and INR 10 as credit to PayPal cashback as long as the offer is still valid.